AGInvest Holdings is the parent company of MyFarm Limited, New Zealand's most experienced farm investment and management company. MyFarm has more than 24 years experience sourcing and managing New Zealand farm businesses.
MyFarm's syndicate offerings are Limited Partnership structures consisting of 4 - 12 partners per syndicate.
As an overseas investor you are able to invest up to 25% of the equity available in a MyFarm syndicate without the need for Overseas Investment Office approval.
The current offering by MyFarm is Gold Creek Farm Limited Partnership.
Gold Creek Farm Limited Partnership
A rare opportunity to enter an established and fully developed MyFarm dairy syndicate at 15% below original share value.
Key features of this investment:
- 44 units for sale at a price of $4,250 per unit totalling $187,000. This equates to 2.5% of the business
- 245 hectare dairy farm 17 km north of Gore
- On target to produce 1200kg milk solids/hectare (430kgms/cow)
- Excellent young contract milkers in place (winners of 2015 MyFarm Communication and Relationships Award)
- Breakeven milk price of $5.00/kg milk solids.
For more information on this investment opportunity, please call Grant Payton on +64 29 445 5871, or email email@example.com.
This offer is open to persons who fall within the exclusions applicable to offers made to wholesale investors as set out in Schedule 1, clauses 3(2)(a)-(c) and 3(3)(a)-(b)(ii) inclusive of the Financial Markets Conducts Act 2013 (FMCA).